The assignments needed to be sent to me are in red. If you would like to share additional work, you may, but it is not required. We know that everyone is busy and we trust that you are completing the work. If possible, please return the work the day you complete it. This will allow us to provide timely feedback to your child. If not, one submission of all assignments is still an option. Please pick a method that will work best for your family during this time.
1. Complete “Good Morning, Sunshine!” Week 6: Multiplication Monday. Click here for the assignment.
2. Watch this video: What is a plant?
3. On a piece of paper write the answers to these questions using complete sentences:
- What do plants need to live?
- Why do we need plants?
- How do plants get their food?
- What gives plants their structure?
3. Watch the Brainpop Jr. video: Parts of a Plant and complete the easy and hard quizzes.
4. Go outside and draw some of the plants you see. Send a picture to your teacher, if you want!
1. Complete “Good Morning, Sunshine!” Week 6: Base Ten Tuesday. Click here for the assignment.
2. Watch this video (Think Central: Describe Plane Shapes)
5. For enrichment, click here.
6. Optional-Use toothpicks, mini marshmallows, and candy to create lines, line segments, rays, and points. See photo. Be an architect! Build a structure using these materials, and send a photo to your teacher if you want!
1. Complete “Good Morning, Sunshine!” Week 6: Wordless Wednesday. Click here for the assignment.
2. Watch this video: How does a seed become a plant?
3. Watch this Brainpop Jr. video: Plant Life Cycle and complete the quizzes.
1. Complete “Good Morning, Sunshine!” Week 6: Throwback Thursday. Click here for the assignment.
2. Watch this video (Think Central: Describe Angles in Plane Shapes)
3. Write your first name using block letters. Use a ruler to ensure that your lines are straight. Highlight the angles in the letters. How many right angles, acute angles (less than a right angle), or obtuse angles (greater than a right angle) does your name contain? See photo for an example.
4. For extra practice, click here.
5. For enrichment practice, click here.
1.Complete “Good Morning, Sunshine!” Week 6: Fraction Fun Friday. Click here for the assignment.
2. Watch the National Geographic Video recorded by Mrs. Platt and answer the 5 questions at the end of the story, “Piggyback Plants”. Write your answers on a piece of paper and send it to your teacher.
3. Click here for a copy of the book, “Piggyback Plants”
4. Watch this video: ‘Meat-eating plants’.
5. Watch this video: ‘The World’s Smelliest Plant’.
MISS YOU GUYS!!!