**Tuesday, weekly folders (red folders) are sent home. You will find weekly conduct grades, papers from the school, and upcomming events located in this folder.
**Grades are updated in JCampus weekly. If you have a question about your child's grade on an assignment please schedule a conference with me at the times listed below.
** Homework will come home in your child's daily BLUE Folder. Work at your own pace on the homework throughout the week. Homework is due by Friday!
Refer to this page each week for updates on homework, important events, or reminders throughout the school year.
We have lunch very early this year, at 10:45 am. Please send a snack with your child daily.
New Spelling Words sent home Tuesday 3/10/20 due to so many students being absent.
Wednesday 3/11/20 First Grade students have a field trip. A permission slip was sent home Monday.
Test on Friday 3/13/20
- identify and count sounds. segment spoken sintences into words. writing pre-requisite skills.
- Blend and segment single syllable words. Write upper and lower case letters for Aa, Cc, Gg, Nn, Pp, Bb, Ll, Rr Decode CVC words.
- Review sound spellings, read and spell one syllable words, spell Spell dictated words with /a/, /e/.
- Spatial qords to practice writing strokes
- Understanding Directionality
- Letter sounds, orrally blend and segment single syllable words
- decode and write CVC words
- Read K, 1 level Texts
- Read simple texts orally with accuracy and understanding
- Knowledge- Greek Myths
- Writing- Picture Journal Prompts, brainstorming writing, sentence frames, and complete sentences.
review of skills, discuss transitioning with ipads and small group lessons with teacher, complete zearn digital lessons
- Kindergarten- weight on the balance scale, compare the weight of an object with sets of different objects on a balance scale, compare volume using more than, less than, and the same as by pouring, explore conservation of volume by pouring, compare using the same as with units.
- First grade- make ten when the addend is 8, compare efficiency of counting on and making ten when one addend is 8, solve problems iwth addends of 7, 8, 9
- Second grade- word problems, multi step word problems within 100, use math drawings to represent the composition and relate drawingsto a written method, use math drawings to represent composition when adding a two digit to a three digit addend. use math drawings to represent subtraction with and without decomposition and relate drawings to a written method.
Continue working on number recogition, addition and subtraction facts to 10. This will help you child the most! Flash cards are a great way to study these facts at home.
Goods and Services
7:35-7:50 Student Drop off/ Breakfast
7:50 Tardy Bell Rings
9:00 Reading RTI
10: 15 Math
12:45 Math RTI
2:15 Science and Social Studies
2:45 Pack up and Dismiss