Faqs About Alexander The Great
- 1,As a young boy he was always fearless,stong,and eager to learn
- 2,Alexander set out to conquer Persia.
- 3,Alexander was soon drawn into battle with the Persians again.
- 4,After this the city of Babylon surrendered which allowed Alexander to easily capture Susa and Persepolis.
- 5,The great and many plans that he had abruptly came to an end.
- 6, During his time he conquered most of the civilized world and has been remembered as one of the greatest generals in history.
- 7,He spent a great deal of time participating in sports and daily exercise to develop a strong body.