(Written in complete sentences and paragraph form)
1. What was investigated? (describe the P.S.)
2a. How was the research Hypothesis supported by the data?
2b. Was the Null Hypothesis supported or rejected?
3. What were the major findings?
4. How did your findings compare with other researchers?
5. What possible explanations can you offer for your findings?
6. What recommendations do you have for further study and for improving the experiment?
7. What are some possible applications of the experiment?