The BGEC PTSA is proud to support students who have earned awards and certificates.
At the end of each grading period, those students that meet the appropriate criteria will be recognized for Principal's Honor Roll, A-B Honor Roll, Citizenship and Perfect Attendance. Please be advised that the criteria for awards has changed. Please refer to the following, current criteria (which can also be found on BGEC's website, under the Parent Handbook.):
1. Principal’s Honor Roll (Each grading period) 3.75 - 4.0 Grade Point Average (GPA). (All 1’s in efforts & all A’s in conduct.)
2. Bobcat Honor Roll (Each grading period) 3.5 – 3.74 Grade Point Average (GPA). (All 1’s in effort and a GPA of 3.5 or higher in conduct).
3. Citizenship Award (Each grading period) 3.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) in conduct. (All 1’s & only (1) 2 in effort & no C’s in conduct.)
4. Perfect Attendance (Each grading period) Students present every day of the grading period and only 3 tardies.
5. All Star (End of Year) Students who receive the Principal’s Honor Roll, Citizenship & Attendance Awards for the 1st three grading periods will be recognized as All-Star students at the end of the school year.
Please discuss these awards with your child and monitor his/her grades closely. Encourage excellence in all areas by providing daily motivation. If your son/daughter qualifies for any of their awards, we will send you a special invitation to attend the ceremony.