In second grade, your child will have new responsibilities with regards to their home learning. We would like to take a moment to explain our Home Learning Policy.
- Home Learning will be assigned daily. Weekly packets will NOT be issued.
- Your child will use a Home Learning Agenda in order to copy home learning assignments this year. Your child must bring their Home Learning Folder and Agenda to school daily.
- Each day, your child will copy his/her home learning assignments in his or her Agenda.
- Assigned Math workbook pages will be torn out in class and sent home daily.
- Your child is required to read daily and complete the corresponding Reading Log assignments.
- On-line home learning will also be assigned from websites.
- All home learning should be done to the best of your child’s ability.
- All home learning is due the next day. (Unless otherwise noted).
We greatly appreciate all your help and cooperation in this matter.
Thank you in advance for all you do!