Hello! I am so exited for a year full of learning and growing in kindergarten! Please know, I am a strong advocate for your child, and their academic, social, emotional, and overall well-being is of the utmost importance to me. I will strive to do my part each and every day to ensure your child is learning and growing in a warm, nurturing, engaging classroom. Thank you for entrusting them into my care throughout this school year! If you'd like to learn a little more about myself, keep reading...
* Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education K-3 from The Ohio State University
* Reading Endorsement K-12 from Muskingum University
* This is my 4th year teaching, first year being part of the BWE family!
* I come from a long line of teachers within my immediate and extended family. Teaching and working with children “runs in my blood”, as some might say. I am truly grateful that my passion in life is also my career!
Outside of School:
* Spending time with my family and friends, biking, crafting, exploring the city of Columbus, and currently planning a summer 2019 wedding to my college sweetheart!
Teaching! Family, friends, dogs (I don't have one yet, but love my fur-sister Dottie), positive people, reading, coffee, traveling, cooking, flowers, and The Ohio State Buckeyes (O-H!...).