- P.D.E on indefinite and definite articles. Keep this paper for later.
- Watch the Reflexive video on TeacherTube.
- Finish (white) worksheet-back side. Keep this to continue to study for upcoming quiz.
- Go to the library to begin country research project. Hand out of project outlines expectations. All country projects will be due February 3 (red) and February 4 (white).
- Watched a video on Peru (60 minutes). Filled out a questionaire on it and turned it in.
- Reviewed reflexives with a (white) worksheet. Quiz will be over front side. We did not turn this paper in because you will be using it for review and as a study guide.
- Watched 3 more movies and turned in ballots for participation grade.
- Finished white review packet and turned in to the brown box.
- Introduced and reviewed the Reflexive grammar concept. Went over as a class the purple reflexive review sheet and turned in to the brown box.
- Watched 4 commercials and 3 movies for Academy Awards.
- Went over Classroom Procedures and Class Path (schedule).
- Turned in to the brown box for a grade.
- Went over white Spanish semester 1 review packet. Only assigned as homework if the class is not on task!
- (Blue) Syllabus signed by parent/guardian is due in the brown box.
- Work as a class on Cosas de Mi worksheet on numbers 1-5 that are to be in complete Spanish sentences.
- Present Cosas de Mi in front of class and turn in (brown box).
- Do a Spanish Writing Proficiency test and documented under P.D.E.
- Go over January goals for Spanish 2 and reflection of last semester of Spanish.
- Begin working on Spanish Semester 1 Review packet.
- Binder/notebook check for a grade while working on packet.
Welcome back students! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's break!
- We start off with an ice breaker of BINGO. First 3 students to get Bingo put their names on the board. We then verify the signatures and information.
- Go over Class Syllabus with class. You need to sign your name, have your parent/guardian signature and 2 names of classmates to help you with what's going on. This is due next period...for a grade! Plus you need to bring in a notebook or binder for a grade. This binder/notebook is where you will keep your notes and papers.
- Watch top 8 videos and vote for the top 4 videos.