1. Keep you hands and feet to yourself.
2. Raise your hand if you have something to say.
3. Follow directions from your teacher.
4. Be courteous and kind to others.
5. Always do your best work!
1. Student will be given a non-verbal warning.
2. Student will receive a verbal warning from the teacher about the problem.
3. The teacher and student will have a one-on-one conference about how to correct the behavior.
4. Note sent home to parents to be signed and returned the following school day.
If a student is being physically or verbally abusive, he or she will be immediately
removed from the classroom and sent to the principal.