Remember this short poem:
Arrive at school before 8, And don't be late!
Arriving on time and attending school regularly will help your child to be successful.
(School begins at 8 am sharp!)
- It is helpful to your child to see you reading at home.
- In addition it is very important that you read books to your child.
- Any money sent to school should be in an envelope labeled with your child's name and what the money is for. It is perfectly fine to recycle envelopes that you get in the mail, for this purpose.
- Lunch money may be paid by the day, week or month (or more). Payment can be given to the cafeteria staff or the teacher.
- Parent Volunteers need to register with the county. Please see front office staff for more information.
- If you have any questions or concerns, it is best to send a note with your child or call the school (754 322-8150) and leave a message.