Our Classroom Rules
1. Listen to your teachers.
2. Follow directions quickly.
3.Raise your hand before you speak and leave your seat.
4.Respect others, Respect yourself and the school.
5.Be safe! Be honest!
Happy November Birthdays
|** Please remember to do all written assignments in the Homework Journal - due each Friday . Also, please use both sides of the paper in your journal when you can.|
- Please check your child's binder every night. You will need to initial the behavior report daily in their agenda and
signthe test update weekly.
- Please write your child's name on all book bags, lunch boxes, and coats.
- Please keep an extra set of clothing in your child's book bag. These will only be used in case of emergency (and please remember to switch them out according to season - we don't want to send anyone home in shorts in February)
- We have PE on Tuesday and Wednesday please make sure your child is wearing tennis
- If girls are wearing dresses/skirts, please wear shorts under it.
- PLEASE SEND UPDATED INFORMATION IF ANY CONTACT INFORMATION CHANGES! If there is ever an emergency, we will need to be able to contact you.
The Team at Educator Pages c