Good morning students,
Today we will be reviewing Linear Relations from Algbera 1, before we begin work on our Algebra 2 Content.
Please have a loose sheet out, with a pencil, to take notes. Jot any questions down as you watch the following videos.
Remember, you can pause or re-play each video, if you so choose.
At the end of this activity, you wil be required to answer the following questions:
- What does a line look like that has zero slope?
- What does a line look like that has an infinite/undefined slope?
- What is the slope-intercept form of a line?
- What is the General form of a line?
- Find the equation of a line that passes throught the points (1, -4) and (-3, 4)
- What is the equation of a line that passes through the point (-3, 5) and is perpendicular to the line y = 1/3 x - 2
Graphs of Lines - http://www.mathsisfun.com/data/straight_line_graph.html
Finding equations of Lines - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4dcIGZk_U
Parallel and Perpendicular Lines - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZg7O-3GLNI