Congratulations to our wellness committee!
Our October Project is 31 for 31. 31 minutes of activity for the 31 days in October.
31 DAYS OF 31 MINUTES 31 for 31 Permission Form
For the month of October – Challenge yourself to 31 minutes of activity every day.
31 minutes can be accumulated throughout the day. In school, out of school, before school, after school. Let’s make a commitment to increase our activity and increase our wellness. Everyone can pledge! Teachers, students, parents, siblings . . .
Sign the Pledge on Tuesday, September 29th. Attached are the Student/Parent Pledge Sheets which must be signed before signing the banner.
Kick off will be Power Up for 30 day on September 30th.
Click the Link to find out more information about Power Up for 30 day!
- Walking Club: 7:15-7:40 on the grades designated day
- Wednesday, September 30th: One Mile Fun Run & Dash @ Kennesaw State University
- Wednesday, 7th: National Walk to School Wednesday @ Mt. View Church
- Saturday, 24th: Harvest Moon 5k/Fun Run and Movie/Auction Registration Form
- Family Activity Ideas:
- Take a Hike up Kennesaw Mt
- Play CATCH in the yard
- Go on a family walk after dinner
- Play TAG
- Article: Make Physical Activity A Family Event
- Use Let’s Move Activities to help plan family fitness: Let's Move Active Family Plan
- Commit 2 ten: The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is promoting 10 minutes of activity every day. They have a super cool program that interfaces with Sworkit Lite-a free phone app. COMMIT2TEN