1. Follow the directions the first time given.
2. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
4. Speak to others kindly.
* I will be encouraging the use of "yes/no ma’am" this year.
1. Verbal or written praise.
2. Stickers or stamps.
3. Treasure box.
4. Good note or call home
1. Verbal warning: First time a rule is broken2. 5 minutes away from group: 2nd time a rule is broken
3. 10 minutes away from group and conference with teacher:
3rd time a rule is broken
4. Call parents and get note signed: 4th time a rule is broken
5. Conduct referral: 5th time a rule is broken
*Severe disruption = Conduct referral
Students will be corrected verbally when a rule is broken and the correction will be documented on the student’s desk tag. Parents will be notified of persistent misbehavior that will affect the conduct grade by note or phone call from the teacher.
Please review and discuss these rules with your child.