(All district handbook rules apply)
1. Be where you are supposed to be, when you are supposed to be there, doing what you're supposed to be doing.
2. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Have all supplies needed for class. This includes any homework.
4. Do not badger others.
5. Be willing to learn.
6. You may chew gum as long as you keep it in your mouth and place it in the trash can when finished.
7. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
9. Respect others and their property.
10. Remain seated when the teacher is speaking.