The goal of this Association shall be to enhance the roles of the parents and teachers respectively as educators by providing opportunities for working together for the good of the children and the school.
The objectives of this Association shall be:
- To enhance Catholic education by fostering a strong faith community within its membership.
- To inform parents and faculty of the influences of peers, neighborhood and media to which our children are exposed.
- To provide an opportunity for parents to express their views regarding their children, the school and educational program, and in turn learn the feelings of other parents, the pastor, principal, faculty and school-related groups.
- To provide a means for the pastor, principal, faculty and school-related groups to dialogue with parents to enhance the total educational experience.
- To provide volunteer efforts in all school-related matters.
How FSA funds are used:
Special Programs for Students and Families
Reading Incentive Lunch Party
Staff Appreciation Lunches
Students Special Lunches
Art Appreciation Program