Accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Experience in:
· Differentiated Instruction · 21st Century technology· Cooperative Learning · Student Motivation· Interactive Learning · Classroom Management· Student-centered Learning · Multicultural Awareness· Microsoft Office · Webpage publishing
Certificates and LicensesState of Georgia Educator’s Certificate #649925 · Middle Grades (4-8) Science *Middle Grades (4-8) Math *Middle Grades (4-8) General EducationBachelor of Science in Science Education, Florida State University 2001Associate in Arts, St. Petersburg Junior College 1997 Professional Experience
- Science teacher: grades 6 Physical, 7 Life, & 8 Earth Sciences (at the same time)
- Science Department Chair- organization and maintenance of lab facility
- Science Olympiad sponsor/ coach: Organize, supervise, and motivate
- First Lego League Coach (Robotics Club): Organize, supervise, and motivate
- Math teacher for regular curriculum, inclusion curriculum, and International Baccalaureate (IB) classes.