· How did Human Trafficking start?
· When did Human Trafficking become so prominent in our society?
· What event in Human Trafficking history as had the biggest effect on where it is today?
· How has Human Trafficking been tamed since this problem came out?
· What mental health issues are related to sex slavery?
· What physical issues come from being a sex slave?
· What are some ways people can cope with these struggles?
· In what ways can literature impact views and perspectives on the use of Sex Slaves in our society?· How can an individual take on the emotions experienced by a person ‘sold’ to the sex slave industry and interpret a response?
· How can we overcome the sex slave industry?
· What interventions can be made in an attempt to stop sex slavery?
· What does ‘prevention’ mean to the sex slave industry?
· Why would we want to overcome this current issue in our world?