Microsoft office plays the role of your best buddy, isn’t it? It helps you prepare presentations, design files, make spreadsheets and databases, create documents, and many more! But if you have not downloaded the MS Office on your device, what are you waiting for? Read on to know how to install Microsoft Office on your computer.
Install or Reinstall MS Office on your Device
Have you purchased Microsoft Office? if the answer lies in Yes, you are all set to install MS office. if not, you can get the free trial or directly purchase it from the official website of Microsoft Office.
After purchasing MS Office, you will get a download link on your email or you can directly access it online. Moreover, the email will consist of a product key that you require while installing the MS Office. Follow the steps given below
- Go to the setup.office.com website
- Now log in with your account credentials or create a new account
- Now enter the product key you received via email or any other means
- Now click on the install MS Office
- Select the run option from the pop-up window to initiate the download Microsoft Office process
- Select Yes for allowing the software to make changes in your device
- Again, select Yes for allowing prompt to close any program and then again tap on yes
- Now you will receive a notification “You are all set! The office is installed now”
- Close the window and avail of the services of Microsoft office.
People Also Ask:-
How do I install Microsoft Office on my computer?
How do I install Microsoft Office for free?
How do I install Microsoft Word on my laptop?
How do I install Office 365 for free?