The mission of Plainfield High School is to promote academic excellence and personal development. In conjunction with rigorous instruction and high expectations, we will work collaboratively with families and the community for our students to develop skills necessary to succeed in college or career choice, challenging them to become life-long learners and responsible, productive citizens.
Do Right…Don’t Do Wrong
1. Be on time!!!
2. Respect your peers
3. NO CELL PHONES!!!
4. No food or drink during class
1. Warning - Step 1 may be skipped at teacher’s discretion
2. Detention – To be served within 3 school days
3. Parent contact
*** “Suggestion #3” (NO CELL PHONES) – If I am able to SEE your cell phone, I will TAKE your cell phone. You will have to come afterschool to get it from me and to schedule your detention.***
***Bring to class everyday***
Pen and/or Pencil
***Failure to bring daily essentials to class will effect your class participation grade***
Class participation/Assignments – 35%
Test – 20%
Quiz – 25%
Lab/Presentation - 20
- Get to class on time!
- Bring all necessary materials to class
- Do all work and hand it in ON TIME!
- Put in the effort to succeed
- ASK QUESTIONS!