This will be a very different school year because we are using the Universal Remote Model. Your child will spend time each day growing and learning.
Supplies you will need at home for virtual learning:
Virtual class rules:
- Be on time - we will start each class at a scheduled time and you will miss instruction if you are late.
- Be prepared – I will have a list of materials needed for each class on our website so parents can get the tools needed prepared ahead of time.
- Find a quiet place to learn – we need to be able to have open participation and that can’t be done if there is background noise.
- Turn your camera on – I need to see your beautiful face.
- Raise your hand to talk – just like in the classroom.
- Be respectful to others who are sharing and me while I’m teaching.
These are unusual times and it is important for us to work together to make sure that your student is grows this year in spite of our challenges. To make sure that we are successful here a some Gentle Reminders:
- Be sure to log on each morning on time. Attendance via TEAMS is required and is critical to their success.
- Make sure your camera is on.
- Be prepared for class with all your materials. (Have your MELT binder)
- Be Kind to whoever is talking.
- Come ready to learn!