Every student needs the following materials for Lanauge Arts class*:
- A 1 inch binder that is kept in class
- Dividers for binder
- Lined paper (please no spiral notebooks)
- A pocket folder
- A pencil pouch to carry to all classes with small supplies
- A pencil
- A planner (provided by the school. If a student loses the planner it will cost $5 to replace.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn!
*If you are unable to provide these materials PLEASE contact me or the counseling office and those materials will be provided.
Requested but not required:
- A hi-lighter
- Index cards to make flash cards
- A dictionary kept at home
- A card to the Redford Township Library
Items that are NOT wanted or allowed in class:
- CELL PHONES! (All cell phones MUST be kept in locker and turned off during the school day).
- Electronic devices (iPod, game system)
- A tablet with internet access (iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet)
- Bags of any kind
- Coats, outside jackets, hats
- Laser Pointers
- Soda Pop
- Candy/ Junk Food