- It makes it easier for students to complete work.
- It provides low-income students with access to technology outsie of school.
- It improves communication between parents and teachers.
- It providesstudents with much-needed guidance around digital etiquette and citizenship.
- Electronic Whiteboards - best for group instruction
- Computers/Laptops- can be used to work on assignments, play learning games, quizzes/tests, scatron testing, etc.
- Projectors- allows teacher to put imformation from their computer on a big enough screen for all students to see
- Televison- can be used to watch educational movies/videos; also can be used to show current events (news)
- Flipped Learning- students can use their personal devices to watch lectures
- Computer Networking- allows teachers to monitor what websites the students are on; helps to ensure students stay on task
- Videoconferencing- allows students to attend lectures from all over the world via computer/laptop/tablet/ipad/phone
- Mobile Learning- students can download educational apps on their personal devices
Digital Access Time Management
Videos for Students:
Video for Adults: