Netiquette is best described as internet etiquette. It is how you treat people or companies through various forms of internet usage. There are guidelines that are recommended for people to follow, although there is nothing set in stone. As you would in face to face company, the idea is to show respect.
Cyberbullying is written electronic communication that causes harm to another person. It takes over a digital device. It can be done by SMS, Text, and apps, or online in social media, forums, or gaming where people can view, participate in, or share content. It can be in the form of words or images. Most cyberbullying happens on social media, such as facebook, snapchat, instagram or twitter.
Videos for students:
Videos for Adults
Betty's Netiquette Quiz-http://www.carnegiecyberacademy.com/funStuff/netiquette/netiquette.html
The Meaning of Beep: Cyberbullying-https://www.brainpop.com/games/mobcyberbullying/
Cyberbulling -What is it?
- Sending mean emails, texts or instant messages.
- Sending neutral messages to someone to the point of harassment.
- Posting hurtful things about someone on social media.
- Spreading rumors or gossip about someone online.
- Making fun of someone in an online chat that includes multiple people.
- Attacking or killing an avatar or character in an online game, constantly and on purpose.
- Pretending to be another person by creating a fake online profile.
- Threatening or intimidating someone online or in a text message.
- Taking an embarrassing photo or video and sharing it without permission.