Acceptable use of technology is as follows (Please print and sign):
1. Use of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) is prohibited during school hours unless specified for assignments by the teacher.
2. Photographs/Videos are prohibited on school grounds unless permission is obtained by the principal (class functions, awards, etc.)
3. School-funded devices should be used for school assignments exclusively and will be monitored.
4. Any damages to the devices are at the expense of the student.
5. Any cyberbullying or social media use that the school board deems in poor taste is subject to disciplinary action.
6. Copyright/plagiarism/fair use violations are subject to disciplinary actions.
Here is an overview of an acceptable technology use policy thanks to Centinela Valley Union High School District.