- Be seated and prepared to begin class when the bell rings.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called upon.
- Contribute respectfully.
- No profanity in the classroom.
- Take notes. Pay attention. Concentrate.
- No cell phones usage in the classroom. NO TEXTING.
- Stay on task, whether in group work or individual work.
- You will have homework each night. Ask questions and get help on material you do not understand.
- Be responsible for your own learning.
- Make sure your stay with the schedule. It is really difficult to catch up once you are behind.
- PUT FORTH SOLID EFFORT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR WORK AS IT IS AN EXTENSION OF YOURSELF!
- Students who are absent must be responsible and get their notes from another student.
- Homework may only be made up for credit if a student has an excused absence.
- A student may make up a test or quiz for excused absences only!!