Welcome to my website:
The notes for each lesson and helpful pieces of information will be uploaded here for helping you pass the written Test.
Things you need everyday for Driver Education:
What should you do when entering the classroom?
- Sit in your seat quietly
- Read and write down the Did you Know
- Complete the Warm-up that’s on the board
- If done, review your manual
- Enter classroom quietly and get started on warm-up
- No Gum, Candy etc
- Sit in a seat that will prevent you from talking and keep you focused!
- Respect those that ask questions.
Misbehavior is not tolerated:
- Call will be made home on first infraction
- Removal from class on next infraction
- The 2nd attempt will be taken away from the next infraction
How do you guarantee passing the written test?
READ THE MANUAL AND LISTEN TO ZIEM
Keep your notes organized
Practice the tests on a www.edisondriving.com
Copy the questions down that you get wrong on the practice tests and REVIEW!!!
Tests on information sheets from Manual: TBD
Practice Test Dates Weekly
Actual Written Test Date 2 weeks before end of MP
2nd Attempt Last week before end of MP