Technology Rules in the Classroom
"Technology will not replace great teachers but technology in the hands of great teachers can be transformational."
Rules in reference to utilizing technology are so important because they help keep the students safe during the learning process.
Examples of Technology Rules
1. Use approved sites only.
2. No food or drinks around the computers.
3. Do not download anything on the computer without permission.
4. Stay on task (given by teacher)
5. Always log off when you are done.
6. Leave the workplace as you found it.
7. Have fun!
Videos of technology rules: