About Mrs. Mogren
I graduated from St. Catherine's University with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Elementary Education with a preprimary specialty area. After graduated, I substituted for many local school districts where I had the opportunity to teach students as young as three years old up to middle school aged students. During the 2010-2011 school year I taught Physical Education at Footprints Academy, which was a great fit for me since I have over fourteen years of coaching experience in the sport of gymnastics.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I was Minnesota's 1996 Level 8 State Floor Exercise Champion for gymnastics.
- I have been married for a little over 2 years to Dave, my wonderful husband.
- We live in Cottage Grove, MN and share our house with our two very cute and cuddly bunnies, Cocoa and Patches .
- I spend many weekends relaxing at the family cabin in Webster, WI.
- My hobbies include: gymnastics, taking nature walks, reading, fishing, shopping