Art Print 1 -- Hunt's Vase by Janet Fish
Art Print 2 -- Still Life by Floris van Dyck
Fall Lesson 1
Fall Lesson 3
Fall Lesson 4
Fall Lesson 5
Fall Lesson 6 -- Popsicle Stick Pilgrim or Turkey
Winter Lesson 1 -- White Trunk with Small Snowflakes on a Blue Background
Winter Lesson 2 -- Positive and Negative Two-Toned Snowflakes
1. White copy paper background, fold paper in fourths -- half and then half again.
2. 2 dark color retangles, 2 light colored squares are needed.
3. Use a pencil to sketch out half a snowflake.
4. Use scissors to cut the half a snowflake out. Cut out one light colored one and glue both pieces down, Then cut out a dark colored one and glue both pieces down.
5. Do the same for the bottom half of the page.
Winter Lesson 3 -- Christmas Tree Spiral
Art Print 3 --
Art Print 4 --
Valentine's Lesson 1 --
Recycle Lesson --