Spanish II Current Event Essay:
- Choose a current event that is happening in a Spanish-speaking country. You can get ideas from newspapers, magazines, the radio, family, friends, wherever. It just needs to be happening now. Find an article about it.
- Find out where your country is located and what might be contributing to what is happening there (weather, geography, politics, economics). (Homework: write 2 sentences in Spanish about this)
- Find out what is actually happening. (Homework: 3 sentences in Spanish about this)
- Predict what will happen next as a result of this event. (Homework: 3 sentences in Spanish about this)
- Write at least 10 sentences in Spanish that put all of these ideas together. Use the present tense.
- Due Date: Monday, September 19 at the beginning of class.