How You Will Be Graded...
- Homework is very important for this class.
- Each night you will get a worksheet or two to complete (it shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes).
- I will collect every assignment and correct it however, it will be given a grade based on completion. It is very important to stay on top of the homework because it will prepare you for tests and quizzes and lighten your load of studying.
- Every homework will be given back to you the next day with corrections and we will go over any questions anyone has in class.
- Work handed in 1-2 days late will be graded for correctness and not completion.
- Work handed in any later should always be completed and handed in eventually but will not be able to receive full credit.
- If you hand in work late, it may take longer for it to e returned to you.
- If you are absent you will get an extension on homework (more details on this are in the Attendance and Absences tab).
- Homework is 25% of your grade
- Participation is 15% of your grade
- This includes...
- Coming to class (and on time)
- Being respectful to everyone in class
- Being prepared for class, with all work and materials
- Quizzes are 15% of your grade
- Unit tests are 20% of your grade
- Midterm and final exams are 25% of your grade