FLING Powder Metallurgy Co.,Ltd is a company specializing in the production of powder metallurgy iron based products. The company is located in Zhuji city, Zhejiang province. The company covers an area of 13,333 square meters, with a construction area of 11,000 square meters. Our products have all kinds of specifications and advanced processing technology, and the supporting products cover most of the domestic mainframe factories. The complex parts which can produce two lower three structures are now mainly produced in a series of products such as ABS sensor ring, VVT sprocket and pulley, Coupling for electric vacuum pump. Among them, there are more than 1,000 varieties and specifications of brake system abs sensor rings, which can meet the needs of the customers.
FLING Powder Metallurgy Co.,Ltd. has a professional team of more than twenty years of powder metallurgy products, dedicated to creat first-class powder metalurgy products, creat their our professional brand, provide first-class quality and technical serives for the supporting manufacturers. Our company always adheres to the management concept of “quality , integrity and brand”. We wholeheartedly welcome new and old customers to creat brilliance together on the basis of mutual benefit.
Advantages of powder metallurgy parts:
1. Self-lubricating effect;
2. Metal forming process with less and no cutting;
3. Energy saving: Compared with manufacturing the same 1kg mechanical parts, it can save up to 60% of energy consumption;
4. Material saving: material utilization rate is as high as 95% or more
5. No environmental pollution, green and environmental protection;
6. Low cost: more than 30% lower than the cutting process
7. High efficiency: forming 5-15 pieces per minute;
8. Good interchangeability and mold forming. Good size consistency.
Strength of powder metallurgy:
The density of iron is 7.83g/cm³, and the density of general powder metallurgy is between 6.2-7.3g/cm³, and there are 4%-23% pores. According to the American MPIF standard, according to different material formulations, the density is different, and the strength can be between 170-1240MPa.
The Team at Educator Pages