Tips for helping your child learn French when you don't speak French!
1. Verb conjugations have distinct rules. Have your child write out the rules for you.
2. Write verbs on cue cards. Write the conjugated ending on another cue card. Match them!
3. Read out spelling words phonetically! (you don't have to have the correct pronunciation). Sometimes this helps them remember the letters in a spelling word.
4. Listen to French music.
5. Watch a favourite show in French. (Youtube is a great resource)
6. Try out apps/websites (here are a few to get you started):
- duolingo (awesome app to download)