- Our school is a bully free environment. If you or your student is aware of any kind of bullying (verbal or physical) PLEASE report it immediately.
- Although our school does not use formal uniforms, there is clothing that is appropriate for school.
- No clothing relating to alcohol or tobacco products.
- Girls must have their shoulders covered and skirts must be long enough as to not show their bottoms
- All students must come to school with closed shoes.
- For a full list of guidelines please see the school handbook.
Attendance and Tardiness Policy If you miss school-you miss out!
- Everyday is important. If you are truly sick, please stay home. Call the office to report your student's absence.
- Tardiness is also disruptive. Please respect your classmates and be on time.
- For a complete copy of the district guidelines please refer to the school handbook.