FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- This year's trip is open to all 7th and 8th graders from GKMS.
- The trip is scheduled to take place during the second week of June, 2010 and will last for three days and two nights.
- We will fly out of O'Hare and into a DC area airport.
- The cost of the trip will depend upon how many people sign up. Obviously, the more that sign up, the cheaper the trip. Right now we are looking at a cost of somewhere between $700 and $1100.
- The trip is also open to any parents/grandparents/guardians who would like to join us.
- Siblings can also be part of this trip as long as they are accompanied by their parent/guardian OR are over the age of 25.
- Additional chaperones will be staff members from GKMS.
Please feel free to email me any additional questions and I will post responses onto this page.
INFORMATION COMING SOON:
- Name of tour company and their website. I have asked three different companies to give me prices and schedules and I am waiting on information from the third company. Once I have selected the tour company withwhom I feel the most comfortable, I will post their website.
- Specific costs and payment schedules.
- Set dates for the trip.