1. Follow all directions the first time they are given.
2. Be respectful and kind to your teachers and classmates.
3. Respect all classroom supplies and property.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
5. Remain seated unless given permission to get up.
6. Be responsible for yourself.
7. Always do your best work.
If you choose to break a rule...
No rules broken - you are going great (clothespin on green)
First rule broken - warning to change behavior (clothespin on blue)
Second rule broken - folder signed (clothespin on yellow)
Third rule broken - yellow slip shown to teacher and sent home to parents (clothespin on orange)
Fourth rule broken - sent to principal's office (clothespin on red)
Positive notes home (random)
Points to purchase items from class store (given daily, spent weekly)
Various other positive perks (throughout the year)
The joy of learning (each day of the school year)