HOOPS FOR HEARTS 2020
WHEN: FEBRUARY 14- MARCH 31
SCHOOL WIDE GOAL $5OOO!
AS OF MARCH 13 $269- 5.4% OF OUR GOAL!
INFORMATIONAL VIDEO LINK:
REWARDS FOR REACHING FUND RAISING GOALS:
1. ALL AMERICAN HEART AWARDS
2. TRAVELING BANNER - CLASSROOM RAISING THE MOST DONATIONS EACH WEEK GET TO HANG THE BANNER ON THEIR DOOR FOR THE WEEK.
3. EXTRA REWARDS!!!!
1. OFFICER SITTING BEAR HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
1st $500.00 xxtra hot cheetos, will need to eat 1/2 bag.
2nd $500.00 Paqui Chip, need to eat the whole chip.
3rd $500.00 Hottest Chocolate Bar, at least 1/2 the bar.
4th $500.00 Hottest Gummy Bear, need to eat the whole gummy bear.
5th $500.00, attempt to eat 1 ghost pepper.
If there is a 6th $500.00, I will attempt to eat the hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper.
2. MR. HAMM HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
If $2000 is raised - in HOOPS FOR HEARTS fund raising all PE Classes will have a week of free days!
If $3000 is raised - in HOOPS FOR HEARTS fund raising I will wear my kilt for a whole school day !
If $4000 is raised - the top 10 students who raise the most in HOOPS FOR HEARTS fund raising can THROW A PIE IN MY FACE!
If $5000 is raised- all students who participate in HOOPS FOR HEARTS fund raising can DUCK TAPE ME TO THE WALL IN THE GYM!
3.MS. JANET DANKS HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
If $5000 is raised each grade level can pick their favorite lunch which we will serve you during the last weeks of school.
4. MR. MORIEL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
If $2500 is raised he will shave his head
If $5000 is raised he will get his legs waxed!
5. MS. NELSON HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
SHE WILL ANNOUNCE HER CHALLENGE SOON!
6. MR. ESQUIBEL HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!
HE WILL ANNOUNCE HIS CHALLENGE SOON!!
WE STILL HAVE SEVERAL STAFF MEMBERS THINKING UP CHALLENGES SO PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN!!!!