1. School Pictures – Sept. 12th: Thomas Photography will be taking school pictures on Monday, Sept. 12th. If you're interested, please contact Elsa Murphy at email@example.com.
2. Shakespeare Readers Club: Tonya Dirksen is sponsoring this reading club which starts Sat., Sept. 10th and will go through the end of October. If you have any questions, please contact Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Boys’ Park Day: Debbie Johnson is organizing Boys’ Park Days. Park days will be on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month, from 2-4pm. If you’re interested in the parks schedule, please email Debbie at email@example.com.
4. Art classes: Mrs. Spoli’s art classes are on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month. For more information, email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Sky High Homeschool Days: Beginning September 12th, Sky High Sports offers a homeschool day every Monday from 1:00 – 2:00 pm. Cost is $5 per student. Students must have a waiver signed by his/her parent. Sky High recommends you download, print and sign the waiver beforehand. Plan to arrive early as this is a popular offer. For more information, log on to http://sacramento.jumpskyhigh.com/index.php. For a waiver, go to http://sacramento.jumpskyhigh.com/downloads.php. (Note: Waivers must be signed by a parent, so if you're bringing someone else's child be sure to download the waiver ahead of time and have his/her parent sign it.)
6. Movie Nights: Joy Stevans is hosting Movie Night for 7th graders and up. Movie nights are the third Thursday of the month, from 7 – 9:30pm, with the first movie scheduled for Sept. 15th. This year Joy won’t provide a movie list in advance, so your kids can come and be surprised. You can contact Joy at email@example.com.
7. Yearbook: Joy also plans on organizing the yearbook this year, so take lots of pictures! You can also send her pictures throughout the year if that’s easier.
8. Baccalaureate: If you have a 6th, 8th or 12th grade student and are interested in participating in Baccalaureate at the end of the year, please send me an email so we can start our list. We will need parent volunteers to help in organizing.