Welcome to my classroom's website! I am glad you will be on this journey through 6th grade math with me. I want to make this year go as smoothly as I can you everyone, so in order to help you I designed this site to keep you informed so you can have a great year!
Great News I have been able to access the textbook online and I wanted to pass the information along to you
Step 1.... Go to https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
Step 2.... Create a new users account
Step 3.... Use Redemption Code SDT3-9HR2-KC3Q
Step 4.... Finsh and login
****ASSESSMENT TEST TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH OVER STANDARD MASF.6.RP.1.2. (UNIT RATE) PLEASE REMEMBER TO STUDY
Rules and Consequences!
- Do not do your work in pen of any color. Please pencils only
- Follow the CHAMPS display on the wall to determine your noise level and movement for each class activity
- Bring ALL MATERIALS to class each day (Workbook, Pencils, Math Interactive Notebook and Homework) Wear proper uniform with the CSUSA logo on it at all times
- Wear proper uniform with the CSUSA logo on it at all times
- No gum, food, or phone out in class…
- DO NOT THROW ANYTHING (including trash)
- Do not damage ANY classroom equipment (This includes but are not limited to desks, computers, etc...)
- ABSOLUTELY NO HORSEPLAY OF ANY KIND
- Be polite and respectful to Teachers / Faculty / Substitutes / Parents / Visitors / Other students…
- Keep your hands to yourself
- Anytime you do not bring your materials (including your homework) an Academic Referral will be issued and it has to be brought back and signed in 2 business days or a parent contact will be made.
- Any assignment done in pen will have to be redone before it will be graded.
- If you are not following Champs:
-The first infraction is a warning / student conference
-The second infraction parents will be contacted
After the parents have been contacted:
-The next infraction of CHAMPS will result in a behavioral referral
- Parent Conference
- After School Detention
- Please see handbook for uniform infractions
- Students caught with gum will be asked to throw away their gum. The second infraction will be a parent contact. The 3rd infraction will result in a behavioral referral.
- Rules 6-10 all will immediately apply
- Parent Contact
- Behavioral Referral
- Student may be removed from class “Tab Out” to another teacher’s classroom or student maybe escorted to the dean’s office.
Here is a PowerPoint to explain my classroom procedures. Please check it out!