Welcome parents and students!
We are all in this together! This is just another journey of learning for all. Thank you for being the intregral part of your child's learning journey during this stressful time. There are helpful informational tabs located at the top of the page under the title. Just click on one of the pages you would like to look at. Hopefully this will make it easier to locate information you might need having it in one place. Please bookmark this page on your child's computer/ipad/tablet to find easily.
- Students will be logging onto Zoom twice a day for whole group and small group instruction.
- Use the Daily schedule listed on this website for weekly activites.
- Check classdojo daily (M-F) , school and class stories, and messages.
- Students will use classdojo portforlio to send work to me. Make sure students have logged into their portfolios.
- No papers are being collected but students will take pictures to send via class dojo student portfolios. You may put them into a folder as written work is completed.
- If you do have any questions, please contact me on classdojo.
- Don't stress about it. Do your best and we are all in it together!
To contact me:
This is an easy way to access information that you will need during this time of distance learning. Any additional questions you have about distance learning can looked at on the district website: http://www.vesd.net/ .