Welcome to Lake Asbury Junior High School!
I am Mrs. Huffman. I am an Inclusion Teacher and work with students in all subject areas. I am looking forward to a productive school and am here to help you accomplish your goals. I have high expectations and expect nothing than your best from each and every student. Here is a little about me:
*I have been working with ESE students for five years now.
* I graduated from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.
* I am originally from Virginia.
* I am married to my husband, Andrew, who defends our country in the United States Navy.
* I have one child, a daughter, named Shealyn. She is so adoreable.
* I like to read in my spare time
* I like to travel and have traveled all around the United States and the world.
* I played college softball and rowed on the crew team at West Virginia University.
* I like to swim, watch movies, and spend time with my family whenever I can.