Getting a multi-currency forex card is the best way to manage your money. It is the easiest and safest way to carry foreign currency on your travels abroad and pay for all your expenses without worrying about currency conversion charges. The best part is that you can load your multi-currency forex card with multiple foreign currencies at once. While loading your forex card, you can avail of the best exchange rate available in the market.
So, if you are a traveler, it is highly recommended to buy a forex card in India. One such place to get a forex card for your travels abroad is IndusForex. It is one of the best online platforms to cater to your needs. You can buy a forex card in India and load it with up to 14 foreign currencies at once.
IndusInd Bank’s IndusForex
Here are the reasons you should opt for IndusForex as your one-stop-shop for all your forex needs:
- It offers the easiest way to buy a forex card in India.
- You can reload your forex card at anytime from anywhere.
- The best part is that you can avail yourself of the best exchange rate while buying or reloading your forex card.
- It eliminates the need to standing in long queues to buy foreign currency or running to money changers at the last minute.
- You can choose a delivery option based on your preference. You can collect your multi-currency forex card from a nearby branch or get it delivered to your home address in India.
- Since the entire process is online, there is minimal paperwork and faster delivery.
- You can book your preferred foreign exchange rate by paying only 5% as a token amount. You have the luxury of making the remaining payment within 24 hours.
Advantages of getting an IndusInd Multi-currency Forex Card
Here are the perks of choosing IndusInd Multi-currency Forex Card for your travels abroad:
- You can load it with up to 14 foreign currencies at once.
- You are protected against fluctuating foreign exchange rates, as the exchange rates remain unchanged after you load your forex card.
- You can make bookings and payments for cinemas, hotels, restaurants, clubs, stores, airlines, and petrol pumps at no or minimal extra charge.
- You can withdraw cash from any visa-enabled ATMs abroad without incurring currency conversion charges. But, you will have to incur a flat withdrawal fee on each transaction you make with your forex card.
- You can opt for an easy encashment facility after returning to India.
You can keep track of your spendings and check your balance through www.indusforex.indusind.com.