What the students will learn:
- Reading comprehension and writing, Syllables, Sequencing , Descriptive details.
- Learn how to add and subtract two digit numbers.
- Understand the meaning of multiplication
- Will introduce times table up to five.
- Be asked to make predications and find patterns with in the science experiment.
- Look at how experiments change over time.
- Will learn about people and places of their regions and compare them to other regions.
How Students will be graded:
- How well they understand the material
- Based on tests and quizes
- Homework and in class work