Haynes 5thGrade Supply List, 2018-2019
Please keep all supplies in original packaging to be organized on the first day of school.
Individual Student Supplies
- 4 Spiral notebooks - single subject
- 2 Composition style notebooks
- 6 Folders with pockets
- 2 Jumbo book covers for textbooks
- 1 Box #2 Pencils
- 2 Erasers – pink or white
- 1 package blue/red/or green ball point pens
- 1 pencil pouch
- 1 package colored pencils (24 count) for art, science, language arts, and math projects – used daily
- 1 - 6 pack of glue sticks (or more)
- 1 package Crayola Classic BROAD LINE markers (10 count)
- 2 BLACK FINE POINT –Permanent (Sharpie) markers
- 2 BLACK ULTRA FINE POINT– Permanent (Sharpie) markers
- 1 package College Ruled notebook paper
- 1 safety edge scissor
- 1 - 12 inch plastic ruler
- 1 package bandaids - all sizes - we go through these quickly!
- 1 hand soap in pump dispenser
- 1 package paper towels
- 1 package of Kleenex
- 1 package of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (helps keep classroom clean and sanitary)
Your help in providing these supplies ensures that we can offer a full and exciting fifth grade program to our students. Thank you in Advance!
NOTE: Three ring binders or accordion-style binders are not required in fifth grade and will NOT be used in class.