If you are worried about how to add yahoo mail to outlook? Then don't take tension we are here too. solve your problem, my friend. if you don't how to do the step for the same then read the blog you will get your answers.
Set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook
Follow these steps for how to setup yahoo mail in outlook.
1. Press on the file
2. Then go to the information and then tap on Add account.
3. After that it's up to you whether you want to select manual setup or additional setup.
4. Then tap on next. Now press on pop or IMAP.
5. Tap on next. Now in the server info tap on the drop drown arrow and then press on IMAP.
6. Now you will be directed to the user information page where you have put your Yahoo mail address and name
7. Now a page will come of server information that for incoming servers use imap.mail.yahoo.com.
8. And for outgoing server SMTP use smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
9. In the Login Information segment, the User Name text box shows the client name from your Yahoo Mail address. Right, this data is important. Then, at that point, go to the Password text box and enter the application password you produced assuming your record utilizes two-venture confirmation.
10. After this tap on more settings.
11. Open the Outbound Server tab, select the My active server (SMTP) requires verification check box, then, at that point, pick Use the same settings as my approaching mail server.
12. Now open the advance option.
13. Now for inbound server and outbound server use the following information as follows.
14. In inbound server IMAP use ports as 993.
15. For outbound server SMTP use port as 465.
16. Now tap on okay to come back to the IMAP and Pop setting account.
17. Tap next. This tests the record settings you entered. If all thing is right, both are finished effectively.
18. Now tap on close. And by this, you have added yahoo and create an outlook account.
For more information related to this topic, you can go through Ityug247.