Welcome to 7th Grade Science on the Falcon Team!
Throughout the year, we will have lots of fun discovering the atmosphere/weather, the human body systems, inheritance patterns, and motion/forces.
Materials for Science:
- 3 ring binder
- notebook paper
- graph paper
- blue/black pen
- colored pencils
- hand held pencil sharpener
Textbooks will NOT be assigned this year. They will be available in the classroom for use and are available for check out any time a student wishes to take a textbook home for study. The textbook is considered a resource, not a teaching guide. The North Carolina Standard Course of Study and the Cumberland County Task Analysis will determine the curriculum throughout the year.
EXTRA CONSUMABLES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME IN SCIENCE CLASS! These are not required.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Paper Towels
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Disposable Plastic Containers
- Disposable Tin Pans
- Plastic Utensils
- Paper Cups (from tiny bathroom size all the way up)
- Thin Paper Plates
- Stir Sticks (the kind used for coffee)
- Disposable Condiment Cups
- Steel Wool
- Wood Blocks (from scrap wood)
- Individually Wrapped Candies (for student treats)
- China Markers
- Scrapbook Paper (old paper you may not use anymore)
- Think CHEAP when considering donating extras!
PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO POP IN AND VISIT US IN CLASS!