According to orthodontics specialists of Florida, If you are considering having Invisalign clear braces, you should first know about their advantages over traditional braces. And how they will work for you. Here are some benefits that show how Invisalign is better than conventional metal braces.
- Invisalign allows you to save time. Invisalign requires fewer dental appointment visits than braces, which need more regular visits to change the archwire and make necessary adjustments.
- According to the dentist at Invisalign North Miami beach, It reduces the duration of treatment.
- These are transparent braces, so most people will not notice them.
- Maintaining good oral health is easy with Invisalign. When you eat, clean your teeth, and floss, you will remove the aligners.
- Invisalign is more precise and accurate than traditional braces at moving your teeth.
- Invisalign aligners are more comfortable to wear and remove than traditional metal braces. They are gentle on your mouth, teeth, and gums.
How does the process of Invisalign aligner works?
Suppose Invisalign is correct or suitable for you. In that case, Invisalign North Miami will use the exam and x-rays and a 3D model of your teeth to develop a custom treatment plan for you. The treatment plan determines how your teeth will shift and how long it will take to achieve proper teeth alignment.
The dentists will send your x-rays, 3D models, and teeth photos to the laboratory, which creates your personalized aligners. You can also examine how Invisalign will gradually correct your alignment issues and other orthodontic problems using the 3D model of your teeth.
How does Invisalign feel?
According to experts at Invisalign Miami beach, Invisalign aligners provide more comfort than metal braces. It can be an excellent reason to invest in Invisalign clear aligners. Keep in mind that your teeth are shifting into a new position. So it is natural to feel slight discomfort or pain as they move, especially with the first set of aligners.
After putting on the first set of aligners, the pressure you will feel will gradually fade within a few days. If the pain or discomfort lingers, you should visit your dental specialist, who will resolve the problem.
How much do Invisalign clear aligners cost?
The cost of Invisalign depends on the severity of your teeth's misalignment and the length of time it will take to fix them. Your dental care provider will inform you of the details of your treatment plan, and the cost after the dentist evaluates and examines your teeth, x-rays, and 3D model. The Invisalign cost Miami is higher than metal braces treatment. So, make sure to discuss the treatment plan with your dental care provider. Also, see if your insurance plan covers the treatment cost. If your insurance covers treatment costs, check how much the treatment cost will cover.
We hope the above-given information helps you learn more about Invisalign clear aligners. This article discusses the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners over traditional braces and more. For further details regarding conventional braces, please contact ivanovortho.com.