Sequoia Middle School
Computer Exploratory: 6th, 7th, 8th
Best ways to reach Mrs. Hancock if you have any questions:
1. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. send a note with your student
3. call and leave your name and phone number: 805-498-3617 x1108
1. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
2. Respect people and property (please, no food or drinks, unless you have a health issue)
3. Always do your best
4. Treat others as you would like to be treated
If your student should choose to break a rule, all teachers at Sequoia follow the consequences outlined in the Assignment Notebook.
keyboarding: All The Right Type For at home use, you might like to purchase Type to Learn, available at local stores
drawing/painting: Microsoft Paint
spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel
page layout and publishing: Microsoft Publisher
multimedia/presentations/animation: Microsoft Powerpoint
internet: Internet Explorer
Grades: 10%=keyboarding; 85%=projects 5%=tests
98-100=A+ 93-97=A 90-92=A-
87-89=B+ 83-87=B 80-82=B-
77-79=C+ 73-77=C 70-72=C-
67-69=D+ 63-67=D 60-62=D-
Please note: If you or your student needs a conference, please contact me (see above). If your student needs to make up any projects or needs help completing a project, he/she can come in before school or after school. My lab is open most days before and after school, unless I have a meeting or copying to do.