Dear Parent or Guardian:
I am excited to have your child in my Geography class. I am looking forward to building a relationship with you and your child. I expect this year to be both challenging and exciting.
As we begin this year, I would like to ask for your support and participation in helping your child be successful. I feel it is going to be EXTREMELY important to keep communication open and ongoing. You can help me with your child’s education by doing the following things:
1. Ask your child to talk to you about what we are studying.
2. Help your child if he/she needs it. Contact me if you do not know how to help them.
3. Check my website often for information pertaining to my class
4. Sign up for REMIND 101 to receive important text messages about class.
Information to sign up for REMIND101 can be found on my website.
5. Most of all encourage your child to put forth their best effort and
to ask questions if they need help.
PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. The best way to contact me is through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me by phone at (812) 542-8501 extension 3142.
Mrs. Joy Schroeder