Dear Parent or Guardian:
I am excited to have your child in my Geography class. I am looking forward to building a relationship with you and your child. I believe it is important for you to understand how I run my class, so I have included my classroom management plan with this letter. I hope you will take a few minutes to look it over, and discuss the plan with your child.
As we begin this year, I would like to ask for your support and participation in helping your child be successful. You can help me with your child’s education by doing the following things:
1. Make sure your child has the necessary materials for class: 3-ring
binder with tabs, charged Chromebook, pens/pencils, and earbuds.
2. Ask your child to share with you what they are learning about in class.
3. Help your child if he/she needs it. Contact me if you do not know how to help them.
4. Check my website often for information pertaining to my class
5. Sign up for REMIND 101 to receive important text messages about class.
Information to sign up for REMIND101 can be found on my website.
6. Most of all encourage your child to put forth their best effort and to ask questions
if they need help.
I feel it is EXTREMELY important to keep communication open and ongoing. PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. The best way to contact me is through email at email@example.com. You can also contact me by phone at (812) 542-8501 extension 3142.
Mrs. Joy Schroeder